Listed below are some of the more common questions we are asked about our services.
Makes and Models
- Can you fix my......?
Yes, at our Hamilton CBD workshop we fix all makes and models of vehicles.
- Can you fix my car at home?No, but we do have a breakdown service available, if required. We have a fully equipped workshop where we can make an accurate diagnosis of your problem and the latest equipment to carry out repairs. Our city centre location makes us easy to get to.
- What does the light on my dash mean?We have comprehensive diagnostic equipment which can read the fault code and help us to diagnose the fault.
- Can my seatbelt be repaired?No. Due to safety issues, we do not repair seatbelts. However, we do sell and fit new seatbelts for all makes and models of vehicles.
- Do you have a recovery vehicle?We can arrange to get your car from where ever it is to our garage. If the car is drivable safely we can drive it in to save you the trip, alternatively we can tow your car.
- Do you have a loan vehicle available while my vehicle is being repaired?Yes we do. This needs to be arranged when you book your vehicle into the workshop.
- How can I pay you?We accept Cash, Eftpos and Credit cards. Please note all repairs must be paid for before vehicle can be removed from our garage.